Friday, September 23, 2016

There's Something Wrong With The World Today

Somebody sent me this picture today. So of course without really noticing anything I clicked on the pic and zoomed in to get a closer look at the girl. Now there are some things in this world, not to be compared with all the global ills of war,  poverty, oppression....But just some things unto themselves, in their own context not to be held up against anything else, you get what I'm saying....some things are just plain wrong. Perfectly photoshopping a dick over the vagina of an unsuspecting pretty girl's picture may sit atop that list. I only blocked out from their noses up because I think it's important to see that the girls are smiling. This looks like it might have been one of the best days of their lives. That brick wall looks unbelievable. All they wanted to do is take a nice picture in their bathing suits in front of that wall and the next thing you know it becomes prank text message material for complete strangers. Because I don't know any of these girls. Do you? And I have to tell you, if i did know a girl that this happened to, I would feel very weird seeing that pic. And I would also feel weird the next time I saw her for real, because even though I know it's fake...I still saw her dick.  I don't care if this girl fucked over an ex or slept with one of the other girls in the pic's boyfriends. Nothing deserves this. This should qualify as some level of sexual assault to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment