Friday, September 16, 2016

Cecil The Lion's Wives Move On

Daily Mail - Staff at the park feared Cecil’s pride – seven cubs and three lionesses – would not survive the inevitable fight for control of his territory.
But pictures taken this week by professional guide Lewis Mangaba reveal that two of Cecil’s mates have now accepted a new male to lead Cecil’s pride, which he hopes means the dead cat's legacy is secured.
'The lion is known as Bhubhesi and has been pursuing the lionesses for more than a year, since after Cecil was killed. 
'Up until now there has been conflict between them. He has tried to steal their kills and they could not trust him,’ Lewis explained to MailOnline.
‘The fact that they are now allowing him to mate with them, to be around their young means that there is an element of trust towards him to keep them safe.
‘It is unusual for a lioness to find a new mate within two years of losing their male, so this was unexpected.

So life goes on in the animal kingdom just like anywhere else. But just thank God that Cecil is dead. Because if I was a lion and my wife left me for another lion, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night because I'd be torturing myself with images in my head of them together. And this image above will haunt a cuckolded lion til his dying day. This is EXACTLY what you don't want to think about. Never mind having to see it on the internet. This alpha lion gently mounting her from behind, playfully biting her head while she smiles and writhes in ecstasy. I mean, cut the shit. I don't know what else to say other than this is one of the sexiest and most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.

Also, Bhubhesi plays a serious game. Stealing their food and stuff until they agree to fuck him. Can't get away with that in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment