Friday, September 16, 2016

Florida Teen Wakes Up After Being In A Coma Which Happened After He Ate Someone's Face

What? I was hungry.


NY Daily News - The Florida teen accused of killing a couple and biting off parts of a man’s face has regained consciousness.
Austin Harrouff, a 19-year-old Florida State University student, is awake but has not been able to speak to investigators, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.
He has been in a coma since he was arrested for stabbing Michelle Mishcon, 53, and John Stevens III, 59, outside their home in Tequesta earlier this month and beginning to eat parts of Stevens' face.
I have to imagine being in a coma is pretty traumatic for the person's family. And the person in a coma probably just thinks they're sleeping and they have some pretty fucked up dreams from what I hear. So waking up from a coma has to be such a relief. Until that point, which I would guess is right after you wake up and you say to yourself, "Now what was I doing right before I fell asleep? Ohh shit. I was being tazed by the police because I just ate someone's face off. Fuck. Why did I do that?" Sounds like this kid was in a coma for a couple of weeks so who knows what new reality he had crafted for himself inside that twisted head of his...but it had to be a better place than the one where he killed two people and started eating one of their faces. Had to be. There is no way this kid's family wanted him to wake from this coma. How do you even begin to deal with that? I'm pretty sure the golden rule of going into a coma after committing murder and cannibalism is...stay in a coma. Such teenage hubris to actually wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment