Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Why Isn't It Standard Practice For Dunkin' Donuts Employees To Include Wax Paper In The Bag When You Order Honey Dipped?


This has been a long standing pet peeve of mine; Dunkin' Donuts people not putting wax paper in the bag with the honey dipped donuts. I have to ask for it every time. And a good percentage of the time, the person doesn't even now what I'm talking about. Dude, wax paper...I can see the dispenser right next to your head. Sure they always give napkins, but napkins are no match for tasty honey glaze. Your fingers just stick to the paper. I always order these in the car and always eat them while I'm driving. So the last thing I need is sticky fingers on the steering wheel or my phone. Yeah, I could lick my fingers, but you know what? Sometimes I just don't feel like doing that. Why don't you just forget the cup and pour the iced coffee right into my hands as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment