Friday, January 27, 2012

Am I The Only Person Who Knows That The Chicken Nugget Girl is Either Autistic or a Big Fat Liar?



Daily Mail - Ever since she was a toddler, Stacey Irvine has eaten little else but chicken nuggets and the occasional portion of chips.

Now, at the age of 17, she has been warned by doctors to change her appalling diet or die.
The factory worker – who says she has never tasted fresh fruit or vegetables – had to be taken to hospital earlier this week when she collapsed after struggling to breathe.
Yet following her admission to hospital, she has conceded that the diet is having a negative impact on her health.
‘I am starting to realise this is really bad for me,’ she said. ‘My main meal is always chicken nuggets every day.
‘McDonald’s chicken nuggets are my favourite. I share 20 with my boyfriend with chips.
‘But I also like KFC and supermarket brands.’
A less serious consequence of her craving is that she is struggling to store all the free toys that come with the fast food meals, she added – they fill four bin bags.


You can only draw one of two conclusions when reading this story. Either this girl is autistic or she and her family are full of shit. It's tough to think that a girl can look relatively healthy and decently cute after 15 years of ingesting virtually nothing but rubbery chicken nuggets. If anybody saw that douchebag Super Size Me documentary they know that guy's doctor pretty much pronounced him dead after a month of that shit. Every one of his tests were off the chart bad news. I've honestly been on a weeklong McD's/BK bender and I feel like my stomach is about to just slide out through my ass and run away. But on the other hand she's 17 years old, works in a factory, stubbornly adheres to a strict diet of one specific meal, and keeps every happy meal toy she's ever got. That has autism spectrum written all over it. But I have to say the boyfriend is a tiebreaker making "full of shit" the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment